Ronald McDonald House Charities Community Grants Program
Through our local McDonald’s Owner/Operators, we are able to provide grants to other local non-profit organizations whose programs help improve the quality of life for children and their families.
Eligible programs are those which:
- Directly benefit children (ages ranging newborn to 18 years).
- Serve children in our geographic area
To be considered for funding, every organization must:
- Be a 501 (c)(3), not-for-profit and tax exempt as defined by the IRS.
- Submit an official RMHC Grant Application along with all required information and documentation.
The Community Grants Board is most interested in organizations that can demonstrate:
- Consistent and effective management
- Clear goals and measurable objectives
- A broad base of funding support
RMHC does not fund:
- Grants to individuals
- Requests for programs which have already been completed
- Advertising or fundraising drives
- Partisan, political or denominational programs
- General and Administrative Costs
- Capital Campaigns
- Endowment Campaigns
If you’re interested in an application, please call 303 861-1754