Be a Fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House
3rd Party Events Make All the Difference
We’re always grateful for events organized and presented by individuals, corporations, small businesses, clubs and volunteers for the purpose of raising funds for RMHC-Denver. With your help, we can keep families of sick children together and close to the care that they need.
Below is a list of fundraising event ideas to help get you started.
- FUNDRAISING EVENT IDEAS
- Host a Tournament – golf, bowling, volleyball, tennis, etc.
- Hold a Penny Drive – in the office or at school
- Host a Party – Birthday party or Holiday party and ask for donations to RMHC in lieu of a gift
- Pledge Event – Hold a race for walking, running, swimming, skiing, etc. and ask participants to collect pledges for RMHC leading up to the event
- Benefit Concert or Performance – Collect donations through ticket sales or merchandise sales
- Jeans Day – Companies can encourage their employees to donate money to wear jeans/dress down on a certain day
- Lemonade Stand
- Garage Sale
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Silent Auction
- Donation Drive – for RMHC Wish List items
When you’re ready to get started our DIY Fundraising Guide will walk you through the process. Questions? Contact Stasi McMurchy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a third-party event application.