Host a DIY Fundraiser for RMHC-Denver
Your event can make a big impact
We’re always grateful for events organized and presented by individuals, corporations, small businesses, clubs and volunteers for the purpose of raising funds for RMHC-Denver. With your help, we can keep families of sick children together and close to the care that they need.
Here is a list of fundraising event ideas to help get you started:
- Host a Tournament – golf, bowling, volleyball, tennis, etc.
- Hold a Penny Drive – in the office or at school
- Host a Party – Birthday party or Holiday party and ask for donations to RMHC-Denver in lieu of a gift
- Pledge Event – Hold a race for walking, running, swimming, skiing, etc. and ask participants to collect pledges for RMHC-Denver leading up to the event
- Benefit Concert or Performance – Collect donations through ticket sales or merchandise sales
- Jeans Day – Companies can encourage their employees to donate money to wear jeans/dress down on a certain day
- Lemonade Stand
- Garage Sale
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Silent Auction
- Donation Drive – for RMHC-Denver Wish List items
When you’re ready to get started our DIY Fundraising Guide will walk you through the process.
Questions? Contact Carol Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.