We rely on strong partnerships with the medical community to enable family-centered care. In addition, medical professionals contribute to RMHC-Denver in a variety of different ways which enable us to expand our program capacity and help change children’s lives around the world:
- They are actively engaged as members of our board of directors & on committees.
- They provide land for Ronald McDonald Houses and/or spaces within hospitals for Ronald McDonald Family Rooms.
- They assist with operating costs and donations of in-kind goods and services.
- They volunteer their time and services at RMHC
We’re proud to partner with these hospitals to provide the best in family-centered care:
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Denver Health
- National Jewish Health
- Rocky Mtn. Hospital for Children/PSL
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital/SLC
- Swedish Medical Center
- UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital