Our Relationship With The Medical Community
Helping to bridge access to healthcare
We rely on strong partnerships with the medical community to enable family-centered care.
In addition, medical professionals contribute to RMHC in a variety of different ways which enable us to expand our program capacity and help change children’s lives around the world:
- They are actively engaged as members of our board of directors.
- They provide land for Ronald McDonald Houses and/or spaces within hospitals for Ronald McDonald Family Rooms.
- They assist with operating costs and donations of in-kind services.
- They volunteer their time and services at RMHC
We’re proud to partner with these hospitals to provide the best in family-centered care:
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Denver Health
- Eating Recovery Center
- National Jewish Health
- Rocky Mtn. Hospital for Children/PSL
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital/SLC
- Swedish Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital